I resigned from Best Buy :(. I had to find something closer to home, because I was having a really hard time thinking about being away from Amelia for 50+ hours a week. Sooooo, I went on the job hunt, applied for a bunch of jobs, and got one! I am now the first assistant manager at Cato. Cato is a women's apparel store, and I love it! I actually get to use my degree, and I work with awesome ladies! It was really hard to leave Best Buy, and my Best Buy family, but I had to do it for my sanity.
My mommy left about 2 weeks ago. I got to spend almost 4 wonderful months with her, and I was devastated when she left. I'm feeling a lot better now, but it still sucks. Thank goodness for Skype. Mom and Dad are coming back in the summer, and I'm super excited for that!
Aaron has been have these weird dizzy spells for a while, and he finally went to the Doctor about it. Doc said that he has Vertigo...poor kid. He really can't seem to catch a break. He did discover that when he wears his glasses that it isn't as bad. He stayed home all week last week, and when he went back to work yesterday, he said he thought about Amelia all day :(. He missed her a lot!
And now here are the random Amelia facts:
1. The Early Access ladies were very impressed with how well she is doing! (She measured right were she is supposed to be!)
2. Last week when the nurse came, she weighed 9lbs 3.5oz!!! Oink oink!
3.She is still wearing size 1 diapers, and newborn size clothes (although they are getting tighter!).
4. She is eating about 3 1/2-4 1/2 ounces per feeding!
5. She slept about 9 hours the other night, although she won't seem to do it anymore...especially when I am super tired!
6. She is getting better at sleeping in longer intervals at night-about 6 hours usually.
7. She is rolling over more and more...but never when I'm around of course.
8.She loves to watch the mobile on her swing.
9. She loves to listen to classical music.
10. She goes to Papa's house while we are at work, and they have a great time!
11. We went for our first walk!!!!!!
12. She is 3 months old
13. Her butt is pretty much cleared up.
14. She doesn't poop at every diaper change anymore (thank God!)
15. She loves to sit in her Boppy.
16. She makes me laugh...like that picture ^
17. She has a doctor's appointment on Thursday
18. She has been spitting up after eating :(
19. She gets the hiccups a LOT.
20. She loves to snuggle, and to be rocked
21. She can hold a rattle!
22.She likes to look around and look at us!
23. She is hilarious at bath time.
24. She makes the funniest noises.
25. She burps and toots really loud...like I didn't know such a small thing could make such a loud noise!
26. She's getting really big.
27. She is the most precious baby I've seen ever!
28. She warms my soul.
Oh ps-I hung some pictures today