Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quick Update

 So yesterday (11/12/11), the Doctor (Hancock), came in to see me.  He was really positive, and reduced my monitoring.  I only have to be monitored on the contraction monitor for 9 hours a day unless I feel something.  He also made the comment that he feels like we are dealing with an incompetent cervix, instead of preterm labor, which is very promising!

11/13/11
Today, the doctor didn't check me, he just came in to chat.  (They don't want to check all of the time, because it can cause something to happen).  Anyway, he acted like he didn't want to send me home at all, just to be safe.  It was kind of disappointing, BUT, I do feel more comfortable being here and being able to be monitored whenever I feel necessary.  Plus we live far away, which is scary to think if something happened at home, we would have a 40 minute drive to get here.  So, minor disappointment, but for an important reason.  Just more hanging out here!  BTW-the baby was on the heart monitor today and got the hiccups....funniest thing!

I guess I don't have to worry about driving in bad weather or slipping on the ice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment