Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update!

So, we made it through the first month.  I didn't get too sick with the meds-I had some hot flashes during the Femara, but nothing that made me want to barf.  I wasn't pregnant after the first month, so now we are on the second month-we started over.  I goofed up the meds when I started taking them...dumb dumb dumb.  I started a day late, and then I realized on about the 3rd or 4th day that I was only taking one Femara at a time instead of 2.  So, who knows what that will do.  We will probably be trying again next month-but I won't goof the meds the next time.  Also-weird thing-I have been breaking out a lot...must be all the crazy hormones!

We are in Saint Louis right now for our anniversary.  We celebrated 3 years of marriage last Tuesday and couldn't be happier.  We are going to take advantage of my fabulous Christmas present tomorrow night by going to the Cardinals/Cubs game and sitting SO close!  I can't wait!!!!

We have been working hard at work, and on the house (basement-finally) and working at helping Audrey, Zach and Sharon move Pet Kingdom by getting the new building ready.  We both love spending time not only working on the building, but spending all of our free time over there and playing with the girls...They are getting SO big!!!
Us outside of the City Museum in STL

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Em! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk - love you!

    ReplyDelete