Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quick update-we saw the doctor again the other day, and Amelia is up to 7lbs 6oz!  The resident that is working with Dr. Pak was SO impressed with her-he couldn't believe she was born at 29 weeks.  She still   has evil diaper rash, but its getting much better.  We are going back next week to get weighed and possibly get 2 month shots.  
              my favorite!

Speaking of which, Amelia is 2 months old today!  And my maternity leave/FMLA is over on the 24th.  I'm freaking out.  I don't know what we are going to do.  I really want to stay home with her, but we can't afford it, and she can't go to day care.  I just pray we can come up with a good solution that makes us happy, and that we can afford.  

love 

I wanted to sneak in the rest of the pictures from Amelia's 2month pics.  


Mom got me out of the house today.  Amelia stayed home with her Daddy today for some Princess/Daddy time, and Mom and I went to Des Moines, Earlham and Winterset.  We went to Earlham for the Rescued Junk open house by Old Crow Farm-its our fave.  They open one weekend a month with all this cool stuff they find and make from junk.  We got quite a few things there and at a couple of antique stores.  We are going to finally start a Pinterest project tomorrow.  I'll post pictures soon.


Mom and I had such a great time today.  Thank goodness for my Medela pump having a battery-operated feature so we could hang out all day. It was AWESOME!


all my favorite things

And finally-a video of Sissy doing the funny thing with her pacifier as promised.


xoxo,
Emily




1 comment: