Sunday, March 17, 2013

15 Months Old and Family Visit


15 Months Old
I don't know about you all, but I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!!!  Amelia turned 15 months on the 11th of March, and she is getting to be a big girl.  She has quite the personality (I have NO idea who she gets that from).  Here are some pictures of her 15th Month:


Wearing her first real bow...yes we are in church, and yes I turned my phone off before the service started

eating some puffs

"helping" Mommy with laundry

playing in her room

trying to get more toys out of the toy chest

I like to read Mommy's old books

reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"


hey give me your phone!

nom nom nom

running (I can't ever get a clear picture of her anymore-she never stands still!)

CHEESE!

Seriously, Mom, give me your phone!

happy girl!

jabbering!

our little family

sleepy

love my "baby"

Our little Ewok

she had on the cutest outfit

going after Peyton's dog food.


naked butt!

jumping on the bed

I got caught with Mom's keys!

unwinding before bedtime

feed me!

I'm going to need some more toys

excited to be free from the fence

napping on Mommy

why yes I would like to play with the pots and pans

getting ready for bed

so that is her little diaper changing mat that goes in the diaper bag (don't worry I clean it before and after every use)  She was wearing it like a cape!




15 Month Amelia Facts:

Weighs about 19lbs 5 oz

Eats 5 oz of milk every 3ish hours, and baby food or real food for breakfast lunch and dinner

Wears size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothes
Waves bye bye to everyone now
Calls her Unicorn and Tiger "baby"
Can say Mama, Dada, baby, Pop Pop, kitty (sounds like ditty), and hi
Preferred method of transportation is running/lunging
Thinks Peek A boo is HILARIOUS
Thinks her Daddy is magic when he uses the remote to turn on the family room light (she squeals really loud and cracks up)
Jabbers, giggles, and makes all kinds of hilarious sounds like "beedeebeedeebeedee"
LOVES going to daycare to play with her friends
Is a silly goose!




Family Visit

We got Amelia baptized on March 10th, so my parents and one of my brother's family came up to visit. It was wonderful to get to see them.  Uncle Scott and Aunt Kim weren't able to make it because Uncle Scott had a huge order for his new business-it was very important that he stay home and take care of his account.

Granny and Pop Pop got here on the Wednesday before the baptism, and Uncle Heath, Aunt Andrea, Heathie and Haydan got here on Saturday evening.

On Saturday night, Heath, Andrea, Aaron and I met with Fr. John about the baptism (Heath and Andrea are Amelia's Godparents).  We went through the ceremony and learned about what promises we make etc.  It was really cool to get to learn all about the sacrement.

Heathie and Haydan got to play in the snow (Haydan was REALLY excited!)

Here are some pictures from their visit:



Sam

playing with Aunt Andrea




playing peek a boo with Haydan




playing with Uncle Heath



Granny is cooking

Haydan

Heathie

Pop Pop



Granny is takin' a nap


waving to the camera


why yes, I woud like to crawl up the steps (don't worry Aunt Andrea is spotting)





I love Daddy
We had such a great visit!!! I tried to convince everyone that moving to Iowa was in their best interest, but I didn't get a lot of agreement.  I will post pictures of the baptism as soon as I get them-of course my bff Audrey came and took some AWESOME shots!  Now we will have great pictures to remember the special day!

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love! Love seeing her use the girls stuff! Makes me happy that we could pass something on! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete