Thursday, June 16, 2011

Couple things...

Well we had a FABULOUS time in Saint Louis.  It was a perfect week that we got to share together and not worry about anything!



So since my last post, I had a little spotting for a couple of days, but today its gone.  So, who knows-I think I had something similar last month.  I have a message for the doctor to call me to schedule our follow-up appointment since its been 2 months since I started this new medicine.  I am not sure what he's going to want to do since I goofed up my meds this month.  We'll see.

I started Weigh Watchers last week.  I am attending meetings with Terry (Aaron's mom) and Audrey and Sharon are on it too.  We are all working together to stay motivated.  I want to lose weight before I get pregnant, mainly to be more healthy for the pregnancy, and so its easier to lose after having the baby.  My first week, I lost 1.6 lbs, so I'm off to a slow start, but its better than no start!  I'll keep you updated on how its going.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment