Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update

Well, I've waited long enough.  I'M PREGNANT!!!!  I think most of you know now.  I actually found out on June 24th when I went in for a Pap right after my last post.  It has been crazy.  I have been super sick and I rarely feel good, but I know its for a good reason. I have been very nauseous and I am tired all of the time.  My back always hurts and lately I have had a headache every night.  Its all worth it!

I had an Ultra sound around 6 weeks, and saw a very tiny baby-it was really early.  I had another Ultrasound when I went to Missouri a couple of weeks ago, because I was spotting and freaked out.  I went to the ER that night-which was the dumbest decision I've ever made.  They are worthless.  Anyway, I got in to the OB the next day and she did an ultrasound to make sure the baby was ok.  That time the baby looked much bigger.  We had a our new OB appointment yesterday and got the agenda and had tests done.  I have a big bruise from where they drew blood-which is typical.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell those of you who I hadn't told yet.  This is still not Facebook public, so don't post anything, its still kind of secret!!!

Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations - I am SO happy to hear this news!

    ReplyDelete